Sunday, September 18, 2022

Let Them be Free



First off I want to start my claim stating that slavery is morally and ethicaly wrong. As it stands slavery is allowed and is not brought up in the constitution which needs to be addressed. The actions that the south are doing to black people is morally and physically degrading and are not even viewed as people, but as property. The cruelty of what is preceding in the states have to be stopped. 


From the awful hanus punishments to the degrading words. I make my stand clear about slavery as working with the abolitionist movement we have done more than any group could. 


Although slavery is wrong on the highest level and agree that all men are created equal I still do not find that black and white people should not have the same social and political standing, but I do agree like most people that black people should have a the right to work and condition themselves the same as a white man. 


To help free the black population of slavery I propose a solution to free all slaves and send them away into their own colony. This would swiftly end the process of slavery and end the degrading acts that they are being put through. 


If this act does not get put through it is not the end of the world as I will advocate for the blacks and do anything in my power to set them free from slavery, even if it mean letting them join the military and help us fight against the south which can help their case in the battle for slavery. 


I also want to make it clear that I do not have anything against the people of the south, just against their actions. 


If we were all brought up the way they were and brought up with slavery we all would do the same, but if this continues more people will expand into new states and bring slavery along the way which is politicaly and socialy unexeptable as it will bring more slave states and then the battle will be lost. We will do everything in our power to stop the spread by freeing slaves in the north and having them fight for us, while this happens it will decrease the work force and population of the south to where they can no longer fight. 


As I said before, I do not see black people in this country as equal but I do feel for them as they were brought here against their own will and were stripped from their normal lives back in their homes. To sum up my ideas and my position on slavery, I started sying salvery is morally and ethically wrong and I will end on saying it. 


Actions by the south will not be condoned by any state who thinks so and if they do then they are helping the process of slavery. The act of salvery will always be heinous but that does not mean that blacks should have equal status as they are not true founders of this land and are an alien race where they are not socially equal.




https://www.history.com/news/5-things-you-may-not-know-about-lincoln-slavery-and-emancipation 


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln_and_slavery 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cancel Culture era

  Think about how many times you have seen on the news, cancel this, and cancel that because it is discriminatory, or so called racist.  Whe...